ALCOHOLIC LIQUIDS IN MY APARTMENT:
- Whiskey (a christmas gift)
- Red wine (cheap, open, past its prime)
- Vodka (for cooking)
- Vodka (for drinking, cap stuck on)
- Ginger brandy (medicinal)
- Peppermint Kaluha
- Peach Schnappes
NON-ALCOHOLIC LIQUIDS IN MY APARTMENT:
- Half and half
- Vegetable oil
- Lemon juice
- Chicken broth
- Soy sauce (in packets)
- Expired cranberry juice
This does not bode well for my Friday evening, guys.
'yo isozyme why haven't you been on the tumblrs much lately'
'oh i dunno maybe because SUDDENLY INFINITY HOMEWORKS IDK MAYBE SOMETHING ELSE BUT NO, ACTUALLY, PROBABLY THAT FIRST THING.’
"Urine was collected by gentle restraint at the scruff of the neck, and mice were held over a micro-centrifuge tube; if a sample was not voluntarily released the bladder was massaged gently."
i did it. i gave in.
i am watching that one anime about cannibalism
it is like, 300% my jam. i’m doomed. there’s no way out.
So I finished this. There is alpha/beta/omega dynamics. There is worldbuilding. There is charts. There is discussion of semen, laundry, and assbabies.
And of course, advanced fanfic mathematics:
Ten percent of the couples of the village are A/O. Each Omega goes into heat twice a year for three days. For six days a year the couples fuck and cause laundry issues. Everyone else in the village gets over it, because the sex vacation time is less than most people spent incapacitated by the flu last winter.
How many generations do the A/O couples continue to exist before the advent of modern technology and heat suppressants made sex vacation weekend an optional experience?
The equation: (%A/O couples of Total Population x Heat Frequency x Heat Duration)/manual labor required for survival= %chance that the betas will revolt at the amount of semen and kill the A/O couples in their sleep.
Show your work.
I was utterly mystified by a/b/o, and then, like a light from the darkness, this meta was presented to me, and I read it, and I thought to myself “the fandom hole goes even deeper than I thought. And it’s self-lubricating.”
I HAVE THREE WORDS THAT WILL BRING JOY TO YOUR HEART:
little league quidditch
#all brooms fly like 3 feet off the ground#the bludgers are stuffed animals#keepers often get distracted by clouds#the seekers are better at playing tag than catching the snitch#games are over when it’s naptime
the quaffle is a beach ball with a hover charm
1. what color are your character’s underpants? if your character doesn’t wear underpants, when and why did they turn away from the light of the lord?
2. how does your character’s “that one uncle” feel about the federal reserve?
3. as your character, write a myspace blog entry from 2006
4. what kind of fucked up old person medicine did your character’s grandma always give them instead of candy?
5. is your character a cat person or a dog person or just a regular normal human person?
6. how does your character react to farts? from friends? from strangers? from their own butts?
7. how would your character react if, while they were going through some old photos in a beautiful album in the attic, they found a picture of somebody in a medieval plague doctor mask with a HUMONGOUS boner? somebody with the same belly button tattoo as their dad???
8. celeb crush!!! (1499-1999 celebs only)
9. using the formula 1ST PET’S NAME+3RD STREET LIVED ON+FAVORITE MEAT, what is your character’s soap opera name and favorite meat?
10. freewrite: 500 words on the confrontation between your character and the lady at red lobster who questioned their right to jam 8 cheddar bay biscuits in their pockets for later
ceruleanvulpine asked: top five <3< ships from any fandom?
1) Doctor/Master, before I even knew what blackshipping was. Oh, those were the days. I have some embarrassing fanart on my long-dead deviantart account, even.
2) Vriska/Aradia, ship of ships, wow. It looks less and less likely as a slip farther and farther out of homestuck fandom that I’ll ever write more helmsman!Aradia fic, but I get close sometimes. I’m just. So fond. Of these ladies and their murder.
3) Speaking of ladies and their murder, Terezi/Vriska. Mmmmmmmm.
4) And also Rose/Terezi.
5) And lastly Me/Nature Letters Papers — a hate so great that it’s required in order for me to get a degree.
lambergeier asked: top 5 reasons [to go/to not go] to grad school
Grad school: a huge life choice but also not a huge life choice. Grad school: adult life with a college-esque security blanket. Grad school: oh god. Five bittersweet things to consider before going to grad school:
1) Money — some grad school programs will pay you, and some will not. The ones that pay you: awesome! Huge plus! The ones that don’t: not awesome, huge un-plus.
2) Self-directed work — in grad school, you will do what you want! As long as what you want is a to-do list the length of your arm that’s 100% designed, scheduled and dealt with by you. Freedom!
3) You’ll be surrounded at all times by HUGE NERDS — do you like huge nerds? Doesn’t matter! You’re stuck with them.
4) Classes — Much easier than college, and your course-load will be about half. The professors teaching you care a lot that you’re getting the most out of your coursework so they pay attention to you. You’ll get all A’s without trying too hard, but someone will notice and ask questions if you skip class.
5) Huge amounts of personal attention from terrifying famous people — I have hour-long meetings with the lady who invented yeast two hybrid screens. My advisor decided the nomenclature rules for zebrafish. Everyone who’s in charge of you is super cool and knows everything. It’s great. It’s intimidating. It’s grad school.
leave some top fives in my inbox? i’m enjoying my snow day (putting off doing some work…) and i’d like to answer some questions!
When you are a monster girl couple you have to think about extra accessories on date night, like flyswatters and snacks for hair.